The Home Doctor Book is a 100% doctor-written and approved guide for managing most health situations at home. When help is not on the way or you need to manage common ailments without seeing a doctor, this book is an excellent resource for laymen. With over 300 pages of practical tips, clear diagrams, and step-by-step instructions, there is no doubt that this book will benefit you and others.
Who is The Home Doctor Book author?
Dr. Maybell Nieves: In brief, she is the chief surgeon of the Breast Pathology Unit, with over 10 years of experience as a general surgeon at Caracas University Hospital in Venezuela. Also, her studies were completed at Milan’s European Institute of Oncology.
When Venezuela’s economy collapsed and hospitals and pharmacies ran out of medicines, supplies, electricity, and running water, Maybell developed new and innovative ways to treat patients. These protocols and procedures are designed to be self-applied, so they don’t require medical assistance.
What you’ll learn from this book?
- The 10 most important medical supplies you need in your house.
- What You Should Never Do During a Blackout?
- Heart Attack Symptoms and What to Do Next?
- When you take expired medications, what happens?
- 4 Antibiotics Everyone Should Stockpile.
- Your Backyard’s Best Natural Painkiller.
- A clever way to stockpile prescription medicines, including insulin.
- An Easy Way to Recognize a Stroke and What to Do Afterward?
- The Effects of Taking the Wrong Probiotic.
- The Best “At-Home” Method for Fever and Other Respiratory Issues.
- How to Treat Almost Any Skin Injury and Condition Step-by-Step
- An Unnoticed Symptom of Internal Inflammation.
- One-Minute Stretch to Relieve Back and Neck Pain.
- How to Make a Natural Antibiotic Salve?
- An easy way to perform a complete breast exam at home.
- What to do if you don’t have access to a dentist to treat your toothache or mouth infection?
- And the list goes on…
Order The Home Doctor Book Today and Become a “home doc” Yourself!
The Home Doctor lets you become a “home doc” yourself. When the situation calls for it, home doctors take care of themselves and their families. The goal of this book is to empower normal people to care for themselves, their loved ones, and even their communities when doctors and hospitals aren’t available.